Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Blackrock Depths Shortcut

Normally, to get into one of the higher instances in the game named "Blackrock Depths", you have to go along these huge chains and make your way to a rock suspended over hot magma, down into it and then back out, across another chain to a lower level that leads to the instance entrance. In this video, I took my 60 mage "Bleoo" and made a two-parter showing how to get down to the lower level a bit quicker without having to go into the middle suspended rock. This is a well known path to many of the more seasoned players, but may help out a few folks I figured. It's essentially my first WoW movie and the start of more to come with different subject matter and things to show that I have found out in my time playing the World of Warcraft.

No comments: